Work With Your Handz
Industry leader in Residential Home Services is hiring a Call Center Manager!
You will lead a staff of Customer Services and Call Center Reps who book and schedule service calls and do whatever is necessary to achieve department booked call and sales goals.
We have an immediate need for a passionate leader to manage our service call center. Exceptional customer service skills for both the internal and external customer are required. The right individual will be goal oriented, highly organized, adaptable and effective in a fast paced, multi-task and diverse environment. Strong communication and leadership skills a must! The ability to successfully work independently, provide guidance, motivation, training and detailed direction to a call center team is a must.
What can we do for you?
- Provide stability – over 30% of their staff has been employed 10 years or longer.
- They’ve been in business for 40 years and have 5-star reviews.
- They have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- They are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and caring management team.
- They are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- They provide ongoing training and professional development.
- They have box seats to the Nat’s, Caps and Jiffy Lube Live for employees to enjoy!
- Team events for employees and their families.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
As a Call Center Manager, you’ll need to:
- Oversee the daily operations of call center and employees.
- Ensure a quality customer experience.
- Evaluate staff effectiveness and performance review annually or on an at-need basis.
- Participate in trainings.
- Lead team meetings.
- Review call recordings to ensure accurate classifications.
- Review calls to ensure Customer Service Representatives and Dispatch Service Representatives are following scripts.
- Outbound call management.
- Coaching and training of Customer Service Representatives
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual call center goals.
Qualifications for our Call Center Manager:
- Minimum 3-years call center management experience in the service industry.
- Service Titan or similar CRM operations dispatch software required.
- Lead and train staff on the best ways to convert calls into booked service appointments.
- Microsoft Office to include a minimum of intermediate Excel skills, must be able to complete, execute and organize Excel Worksheets.
- Author and refine call scripts so they’re clear, compelling and result in more appointments.
- Become an expert of your market, know the customer needs and how best to engage them.
- Monitor performance of staff, review recorded calls and advise them on how to promote sales.
- Formalize a coaching and training platform that s cost effective and measurable.
- Show employees how their individual contributions matter to the company s success.
- Ensure sufficient staffing to match the business demand and seasonal spikes.
- Ability to provide unparalleled customer satisfaction.
- Be detail oriented and a highly organized multi-tasker with good presentation skills and the ability to convey confident and decisive messages in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment.
- Be proficient using a computer and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- We offer great earning potential
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Dynamic work environment
- No Shortage of Calls
- Tool, iPhone and iPad Allowance
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management
Equal Opportunity Employer which offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and company vehicles, paid training, advancement opportunities within your field and our company, and a respected leader in the home services industry.