Work With Your Handz
Now hiring Experienced Customer Service Representatives!!!
Are you an experienced Customer Service Representative who enjoys being challenged, helping customers, and being a part of a growing team with unlimited opportunities? If so, then this is the job for you! We have been in the industry for 8 years and pride ourselves on excellent customer service and happy technicians.
Hours for this position are Monday -Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
What can WE do for YOU? Our benefits include:
- We are a family-owned service company that believes in Family
- Fantastic work life balance, No-Nights No-Weekend work
- Provide stability
- We care about our employees and listen to their suggestions!
- Elite level of quality
- No On-Call Schedule!!!
- Opportunity for job growth within company
- Continuous trainings to better yourself and grow in the trade
- Holiday party for the whole family with gifts for everyone
- Low pressure – we don’t sell our services – we give options to our customers
- Incredible company culture
WHAT WE DO:
Our mission is to guarantee that the customer receives an outstanding first impression with dedication. Every CSR will offer empathy, direction, service, and support when booking calls. Our call center is determined to ensure helpfulness and compassion while promoting individual positivity and productivity as we answer the plumbing need of each customer. As a CSR, we will strive to provide “THE FAST TRACK TO PEACE OF MIND” when helping the customer achieve restoration to her day.
- Listen to the needs of customers and books service appointments and place outbound calls to schedule appointments to fill our call needs each day.
- Convert incoming customer calls to booked service appointments while promoting customer satisfaction
- Place outbound calls to current and past customers to schedule additional service appointments to fill our call needs each day.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Deliver calls scripts with an authentic cadence; by being transparent, compelling, and personable when speaking with customers
- Answering multiple phone lines
- Assisting customer inquiries
- Scheduling appointments
- Other clerical duties as assigned
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional
- Maintain and update our customer database with complete and accurate information
- Maintain communication with dispatch and your manager
Requirements of a successful Customer Service Representative should have:
- At least 2 years of customer service experience in Plumbing or HVAC industries Preferred
- Proficient computer knowledge competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems
- Ability to show empathy and be a people person
- Strong verbal and written communication skills needed for problem resolution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle challenging situations with ease and empathy
- Excellent ability to multi-task
Compensation is $17.00/hr. with added performance pay structure based on calls booked and completed.
Work attire is modern business attire. We do have a custom name tag which is a “uniform” requirement to have on each day and will be provided when hired
Come work for a winning team and the industry leader in residential services!
Candidates must undergo pre-employment background checks and drug screening.