Work With Your Handz
We are hiring CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES!
We are growing and we have been in business for over 65 years! We work together to provide the best service to our customers, coworkers, and the company. Our family oriented and positive culture sets us apart from the competition!
We are seeking exceptional Customer Service Representatives capable of listening to our customer’s needs, booking service appointments, and placing outbound calls to schedule appointments to fill our call needs.
What Can WE Do For YOU?
- Provide stability – we have been in business over 65 years!
- Continual training
- Positive and supportive work environment
- Opportunity for job growth within company
Benefits of working for us
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Days
- Financial Wellness Program
- Employee Marketplace Discounts
- Long and Short Term disability insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Take company vehicle home (for service technicians)
- Company uniforms
Responsibilities of our next Customer Service Representative
- Be able to handle busy phones and diffuse customer disputes
- Listen to the needs of customers and book service appointments and place outbound calls to schedule appointments to fill our call needs each day.
- Convert incoming customer calls to booked service appointments while promoting customer satisfaction
- Place outbound calls to current and past customers to schedule additional service appointments to fill our call needs each day.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Deliver calls scripts with an authentic cadence; by being transparent, compelling, and personable when speaking with customers
- Answering multiple phone lines
- Assisting customer inquiries
- Scheduling appointments
- Other clerical duties as assigned
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional
- Maintain and update our customer database with complete and accurate information
- Maintain communication with dispatch and your manager
Requirements for our next Customer Service Representative
- At least 1 year of customer service experience required
- Proficient computer knowledge competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems
- Ability to show empathy and be a people person
- Strong verbal and written communication skills needed for problem resolution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle challenging situations with ease and empathy
- Excellent ability to multi-task