Work With Your Handz
We are hiring Experienced Duct Cleaners
We are a 3rd Generation Family-Owned Residential Service Company founded in 1955, specializing in Outstanding Plumbing and HVAC service. We are looking for EXPERIENCED DUCT CLEANERS to join our team!
You ABSOLUTELY want to work here!
Aside from the fact that we are an amazing place to work, here are a few reasons why we attract and keep the very best people:
- Work environment full of folks that have fun and really care about each other!! We are family!
- Continuous training for all!
- Virtual Reality based training!!
- Take pride in working for a company that gives back. We are partnered with St. Jude and have sponsored “Home Giveaways”
- Uniforms furnished and paid for by the company
- New Fully Stocked Take Home Vehicles
- Birthday celebrations for all employees
- Companywide golf outings
- Catered lunches
- Excellent customer reviews and ratings
- We always do what is right!
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Annual Christmas Party
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community (Sponsor for Home Giveaways and partnered with St. Jude’s) and we always do right by our customers.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
As a duct cleaner, it is your job to clean air ducts for heating and cooling systems. Your duties include cleaning these systems, providing basic maintenance, and performing inspections.
Duct Cleaner Responsibilities:
- Performs duct cleaning at residential locations
- Communicates the basic air duct cleaning process to homeowners
- Demonstrates professional knowledge of all company products and services
- Accesses customer’s HVAC systems appropriately
- Wears personal protective equipment as required
- Cleans and replaces registers
- Responds to customer concerns in a timely and professional manner
- Completes daily check-out/ check-in procedures, vehicle inspections, and required departmental reporting
Requirements of our Duct Cleaners:
- You must have at least 2+ years’ experience duct cleaning.
- Must be able to pass a Background check, drug test, and driving record check
- Must be Energetic and Motivated
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must show attention to detail
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Lifting and carrying up to 60 lbs 2. Climbing and working while on a ladder up to 12′ high 3. Physical dexterity and flexibility for fitting into various spaces (above ceilings, HVAC units and ducts) 4. Climbing stairs
Benefits of Working For Us:
- Medical Insurance
- Other insurances include Dental, and Vision
- State of art tools, parts and supplies
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
- Iphone and Ipad
- Short and Long term Disability
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Free ongoing Technical Training
- Education Reimbursement