Work With Your Handz
NOW HIRING RESIDENTIAL ELECTRICAL APPRENTICES!!
We are a family-owned and operated company with over a quarter century of experience serving residential customers in Northern Ohio. We are known as the most employee-focused and customer focused electrical company in the Cleveland area. We were voted as one of the top 10 companies with the most satisfied employees within the Nexstar Network out of 3800 employees surveyed.
We are growing and need Residential Electrical Apprentices to join our team. We are seeking professional, customer-focused electricians to help serve our large and rapidly expanding customer base.
Unlimited career potential! You will have the chance at a highly competitive salary and benefits package that has no maximum! You could become the highest paid electrician in the Cleveland area. You get free training, uniforms, your own fully stocked truck, company cell phone, iPad and more!
- Base pay + Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Vacation pay
- Paid Holidays
- 401K and Profit Sharing Mega-Plan.
- Continuing education
Responsibilities of Electrical Apprentice:
- Assist lead installer in all Electrical system installations; be efficient and accurate.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business
- Assist in properly staging jobs and adhering to quality checklist.
- Support lead installer in maintaining a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all formal exercises and on-the-job training to master installations.
- Assist in completing accurate and timely paperwork.
Job Requirements of Electrical Apprentice:
- Knowledge of applicable installation and Electrical codes.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desire to be a better installer tomorrow than you are today.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who is flexible and has a great attitude on life.