Work With Your Handz
We are hiring HVAC Installers!
As an HVAC installer, you will accurately install HVAC equipment in residential structures. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of HVAC equipment, codes, and proper installation procedures.
We have a combined industry experience of over 50 years and are regarded as an industry leader in Residential Home Services in the Panama City area! We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home’s plumbing, heating and air conditioning and electrical systems. Not only do we have an excellent reputation for customer service, but we have an excellent reputation as a great place to work as well! We are committed to hiring and working with the best. We take pride in the work we do, and we want HVAC Installers who do the same!
What can we do for you?
- Provide stability – We have been in business for over 50 years!
- UNCAPPED COMMISSION! Our top performers are among the highest paid HVAC Installers in Panama City.
- SIGNING BONUS
- Medical Insurance — health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software
- State of the art tools, parts and supplies
- 401k Plan with a company match
- Opportunities for advancement as the company grows
- Dynamic workplace with a supportive leadership team
- Work with a team that is at the forefront of the industry and has a superior reputation
- Regular company events to celebrate top producers including hunting trips and other fun outings that attest to a great culture
- A challenging position that provides an opportunity to learn and grow in your career
- Company paid training and professional development
Responsibilities of our next HVAC Installer:
- Replace any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment or complete systems.
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution.
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water, or refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit.
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between the controls and equipment according to the wiring diagram, using an electrician’s hand tools.
- Obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and timers, using hand tools.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
Requirements for our HVAC Installer:
- At least 1 year of HVAC field experience
- Universal EPA Certification required
- Residential experience desired but not required
- Clean driving record
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical customers
- Must have strong math skills
- Ability to utilize common-sense understanding in order to carry out written, oral, or diagrammed instructions
- Ability to take timely action to effectively solve problems, using established policies and procedures
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused work environment; ability to balance workload with technicians’ and customers’ needs
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion with information