Work With Your Handz
We are hiring an HVAC Outside Salesperson!
Barker Heating and Cooling is proud to have served Bay Area communities since 1998. We focus on client service and technical professionalism because once you’re a client, you become a part of the family. Not only do we have an excellent reputation for client service, but we have an excellent reputation as a great place to work as well! We are committed to hiring and working with the best. We take pride in the work we do, and we want HVAC Salespeople who do the same!
As an HVAC Salesperson you will:
Inspect clients’ HVAC units, consult clients on their needs and wants, advise clients on safety concerns regarding their home’s HVAC units and lead clients to informed and confident decisions.
- Complete inspection of client’s HVAC unit(s)
- Establish client trust and rapport to provide the best options regarding the right products and services.
- Educate and assist clients in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as a professional and knowledgeable technician to gain new referrals and repeated business.
- Work alongside client service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-maintained truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time-cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Competencies for Success
- No prior HVAC Sales experience required. One call close experience in a residential setting a PLUS!
- A mechanical and technical aptitude a plus
- Clean, safe driving record
- Highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communications
- High integrity, exceptional communication, and social skills
- Proven ability to make solid client connections and relate with clients positively
- Strong desire to improve professionally
- Team player
- Be fully vaccinated or willing to be
What can We do for you?
- Provide stability – we are a family-owned company and have been in business for over 23 years!
- We have a great benefits package
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always
- Lucrative salary + bonus potential!
- Medical insurance
- Vision and dental insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid training classes
- Tool program
- Nice company trucks
- Opportunity for job growth within company