Work With Your Handz
We are hiring HVAC Service Technicians!
As an HVAC Service Technician, you will maintain and repair indoor air quality systems, such as air conditioners. This may include performing warranty services and emergency repairs. This may also include assisting with customers’ queries.
We have a combined industry experience of over 50 years and are regarded as an industry leader in Residential Home Services in the Panama City area! We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home’s plumbing, heating and air conditioning and electrical systems. Not only do we have an excellent reputation for customer service, but we have an excellent reputation as a great place to work as well! We are committed to hiring and working with the best. We take pride in the work we do, and we want HVAC Service Technicians who do the same!
What can we do for you?
- Provide stability – We have been in business for over 50 years!
- UNCAPPED COMMISSION! Our top performers are among the highest paid HVAC Installers in Panama City.
- SIGNING BONUS
- Medical Insurance — health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software
- State of the art tools, parts and supplies
- 401k Plan with a company match
- Opportunities for advancement as the company grows
- Dynamic workplace with a supportive leadership team
- Work with a team that is at the forefront of the industry and has a superior reputation
- Regular company events to celebrate top producers including hunting trips and other fun outings that attest to a great culture
- A challenging position that provides an opportunity to learn and grow in your career
- Company paid training and professional development
Responsibilities of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts, and installation teams
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance
- Having and maintaining a clean driving record
- Participating in training that allows you to grow and develop as a professional
- Educating and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans
Requirements for our HVAC Service Technician:
- At least 1 year of HVAC field experience
- Universal EPA Certification required
- Residential experience desired but not required
- Clean driving record
- Great Customer Service Skills needed
- Ability to work in attics and crawl spaces
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential customers
- Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer complaints
- Must be capable of diagnosing and explaining all problems and options to the client
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment