Work With Your Handz
Now hiring Plumbing Apprentices!
You will need at least 2,000 hours logged with L&I to be considered for this position!
Are you someone who enjoys being challenged, helping customers, being a part of a growing team with unlimited opportunities? If so, then this is the job for you! We have been in the industry for 8 years and pride ourselves on excellent customer service and
We are the largest small company in the Western region, a family-owned and family-oriented business that strives to serve the residents along the I-5 corridor of Western WA, with all plumbing needs. We have been in the industry for 8 years and pride ourselves on excellent customer service and happy technicians. We love serving our community and providing THE BEST place to work for residential plumbing technicians, and apprentices. We stand by the work we perform and always ensure that the job is done the first time around.
The Role of our next Plumbing Apprentice:
The Plumbing Apprentice will assist with troubleshooting and replacing or repairing all residential plumbing in our customers’ homes. You will be joining a team that works hard, has fun, and supports each other, Mon – Fri, 8 am – 5 pm! No weekends or on-call required! In this entry-level skilled trade position, you’re ready to learn, dive in, and absorb all things necessary to enhance your career. You ask questions, observe, and emulate our company values. When out in the field with experienced technicians, you learn installation and service techniques, as well as how to professionally interact with our clients.
What Can WE Do For YOU?
- We are a family-owned service company that believes in Family
- Fantastic work life balance, No-Nights No-Weekend work
- Provide stability
- We care about our employees and listen to their suggestions!
- Elite level of quality
- No On-Call Schedule!!!
- Opportunity for job growth within company
- Continuous trainings to better yourself and grow in the trade
- Holiday party for the whole family with gifts for everyone
- Low pressure – we don’t sell our services – we give options to our customers
- Incredible company culture
- iPad (so no paperwork)
Responsibilities for the Apprentice Plumber
- Coordinates with supervisor and other trades for the purpose of completing projects/work orders efficiently.
- Diagnoses problems and/or failures in plumbing systems (e.g. locate and repair water leaks, broken or frozen pipes, and plugged drains, etc.) for the purpose of identifying equipment and/or systems repair and replacement needs.
- Installs various domestic water and vacuum systems (e.g. hot water, chilled water, sewer, storm water, air, gas) for the purpose of providing a comfortable, sanitary, and safe environment inside facilities.
- Maintains tools and/or equipment for the purpose of ensuring the availability of plumbing systems in safe operating condition.
- Communicate and consult with homeowner to give them the best options on repair or replacement
Here is what we are looking for in our next Plumbing Apprentice:
- Strong problem-solving and plumbing diagnostic skills
- Plumbing experience or trade school preferred but not required
- Passion for communicating with customers and fixing plumbing issues
- Physically capable of lifting 50 lbs or more
- Great communication skills
- At least 2,000 hours logged with L&I
- Fantastic Customer Service Skills
- Desire to learn and grow in your profession
- Ability to make connections and continue our tradition of taking great care of our customers
- Ability to pass pre-employment requirements
- Clear MVR with valid driver’s license
Benefits of working for us:
- Earned Unlimited PTO
- Vision and dental insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedule
- Healthcare package
- Weekly paid training
- Opportunity to attend training seminars for continuing education and development
- A big Christmas party for the whole family. We believe in putting family first and treat our employees as such
Our satisfaction guarantee applies to employees as well as customers. By treating employees
right, we are the “Company of Choice” for plumbing professionals in Washington state.