Work With Your Handz
We are hiring Residential Electricians!
We are growing and we have been in business for over 65 years! We work together to provide the best service to our customers, coworkers, and the company. Our family oriented and positive culture sets us apart from the competition!
As a qualified candidate, you will install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
What Can WE Do For YOU?
- Provide stability – we have been in business over 65 years!
- Continual training
- Positive and supportive work environment
- Opportunity for job growth within company
Benefits of working for us
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Days
- Financial Wellness Program
- Employee Marketplace Discounts
- Long and Short Term disability insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Take company vehicle home (for service technicians)
- Company uniforms
Responsibilities of our Residential Electricians:
- Complete all general electrical in-home service calls.
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best options regarding the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as a professional and knowledgeable technician to gain new referrals and repeated business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
Requirements for our Residential Electricians:
- Knowledge of local electrical codes and the ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Proven track record in electrical techniques including electrical hardware, junction boxes and circuit breaker units, trace lines, and reading wiring diagrams.
- Clean, safe driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High integrity, exceptional communication, and social skills.
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate with customers positively.
- Strong desire to improve professionally.
- Team player