Work With Your Handz
Now hiring Experienced Residential Service Plumbers!
Are you a Residential Service Plumber who enjoys being challenged, helping customers, being a part of a growing team with unlimited opportunities? If so, then this is the job for you! We have been in the industry for 40 years! From one man and a truck to becoming one of the largest (Still) family-owned Residential Service Companies in Northeastern Florida, our main priority has always been to keep our customers’ homes comfortable and safe!
We are actively seeking experienced Service Plumbers to provide a great customer experience. The Service Plumber will troubleshoot, perform services, and repair any and all residential plumbing systems in our customers homes.
Sign-on Bonus of $5000!!
What Can WE Do For YOU?
- Provide stability – we are the biggest family-owned service company in Northeastern Florida and have been in business since 1983.
- Performance based Incentives
- Morale Boosting Events (Food Truck Fridays, Cornhole Tournaments, Top Golf etc.)
- Nice company trucks (Take Home)
- We care about our employees and listen to their suggestions!
- Fantastic work life balance
- Minimal On-Call Schedule
- Opportunity for job growth within company
Benefits of working for us:
- Medical insurance
- Vision and dental insurance
- Short and Long term disability insurance
- Retirement IRA incentive plan
- Paid Time Off + Holiday pay
- Excellent PTO plan
- Flexible Schedule
Residential Service Plumber Responsibilities:
- Complete residential service calls
- Diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems
- Lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions
- Building customer rapport
- Helps client solve issues pertaining to their plumbing system
- Provide solutions that are good for the customer
- Knowledgeable to make recommendations to customers while on site
- Always professional and courteous
Here is what we are looking for in our next Residential Service Plumber:
- Fantastic Customer Service Skills
- Desire to learn and grow in your profession
- Ability to make connections and continue our tradition of taking great care of our customers
- Ability to pass pre-employment requirements
- Clear MVR with valid driver’s license
- Journeyman level Plumbers with 2+ years of residential service experience preferred
Our satisfaction guarantee applies to employees as well as customers. By treating employees right, we are the “Company of Choice” for plumbing, HVAC, and Electrical professionals in North-East Florida.