Work With Your Handz
We are hiring Residential Service Plumbers!
$1,000 SIGNING BONUS!
As a residential service plumber, you will install, repair, and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in a residential setting.
We have a combined industry experience of over 50 years and are regarded as an industry leader in Residential Home Services in the Panama City area! We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home’s plumbing, heating and air conditioning and electrical systems. Not only do we have an excellent reputation for customer service, but we have an excellent reputation as a great place to work as well! We are committed to hiring and working with the best. We take pride in the work we do, and we want Residential Service Plumbers who do the same!
What can we do for you?
- Provide stability – We have been in business for over 50 years!
- UNCAPPED COMMISSION! Our top performers are among the highest paid HVAC Installers in Panama City.
- SIGNING BONUS
- Medical Insurance — health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software
- State of the art tools, parts and supplies
- 401k Plan with a company match
- Opportunities for advancement as the company grows
- Dynamic workplace with a supportive leadership team
- Work with a team that is at the forefront of the industry and has a superior reputation
- Regular company events to celebrate top producers including hunting trips and other fun outings that attest to a great culture
- A challenging position that provides an opportunity to learn and grow in your career
- Company paid training and professional development
Responsibilities of our next Residential Service Plumber:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts, and installation teams
- Keep your company truck clean, inside, and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork in a timely manner
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance
- Have and maintain a clean driving record
- Communicate and consult with homeowner to give them the best options on repair or replacement
- Participate in weekly meetings and training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional
Requirements for our Residential Service Plumber:
- At least 2 years of plumbing field experience
- Backflow or Tankless Certification preferred
- Residential experience desired but not required
- Clean driving record
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications
- Passion for communicating with customers and fixing plumbing issues
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team
- Highly motivated, with a great attitude on life
- Ability to train and mentor apprentices as needed