Work With Your Handz
We have an immediate need for an experienced Residential Plumbing Technician.
Work for the industry leader for residential services in the Bainbridge and Tallahassee areas! Our company has been in business for over 20 years and emphasizes on-going training and professional development. We offer competitive compensation and a robust benefits package. Experience room for growth and upward mobility with this rapidly growing company. We set the standard for residential service companies!
If you are an experienced plumber, have a professional demeanor and team-oriented disposition, we want to speak with you.
- Able to diagnose leaks of an unknown source (up to down leaks)
- Able to perform drain cleaning
- Use a variety of plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
- Analyze problems and identify appropriate tools and materials for repair
- Demonstrate respect and compassion when communicating with clients on work performed and on recommendations for repairs or replacement
- Complete all tasks in accordance with our client’s quality and safety standards
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Serve customers with a positive attitude and enthusiasm to get the job done right
- Present options on every call and assist the customer in making the best decision for their home & family
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance
- Have and maintain a clean driving record
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional
- Complete plumbing and other related in-home service calls
- Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, customer feedback and option sheets
Skills and Experience:
- Current Driver’s License
- 3+ years of residential plumbing experience
- Ability to troubleshoot service issues
- Demonstrated knowledge of proper and safe use of tools and related equipment
- Strong communication and customer service skills, friendly and approachable
- Ability to work with high degree of integrity and promote positive company image
- Ability to work and communicate effectively individually as well as in a team environment
- Familiarity with aspects of plumbing repair including leak location, tankless water heaters, water filtration, tank type water heaters, all types of plumbing fixtures, drain cleaning, and drain line replacement
- Journeyman license (preferred)
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability – we are a family-owned company that has been in business for over 20 years!
- We have a great benefits package
- We are a company with a fun, professional and caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- We promote a culture of continuous improvement including use of the latest technology platforms in the industry.
BENEFITS WE OFFER:
- Competitive pay, with opportunities for bonuses and commissions
- Dental and vision coverage
- 401K savings plan with company match
- Formal and on-the-job training
- $25,000 Term Life Insurance
- Paid time off (vacation and flex)
- Paid holidays
- Company provided Uniforms
- Company Cell Phone
- Company Vehicle
We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required to be considered for this position.