Now Hiring in
We are hiring a Residential Service Plumber!
We are a family owned and run company that has been in business since 1982! With a fantastic reputation in the community, we have no shortage of calls.
Manassas, VA: What WE can do for our next Service Plumber:
- Provide stability – over 30% of their staff has been employed 10 years or longer.
- We’ve been in business for 40 years and have 5-star reviews.
- We have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- We are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- We have box seats to the Caps and Jiffy Lube Live for employees to enjoy!
- Team events for employees and their families.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
Manassas, VA: Benefits for the Residential Service Plumber:
- We offer great earning potential
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Dynamic work environment
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management
- Immediate hire with year-round work
- Fantastic Customer Service Skills
- Residential Service Plumbers with 3+ years of residential service experience
- Ability to diagnose, repair and replace
- Great communication skills
- Ability to take care of customers Plumbing needs
- Desire to learn and grow in your profession
- Motivated to drive your own income through uncapped commissions
- Ability to pass pre-employment requirements
- Clear driving record with valid driver’s license
- Master or Journeyman License
- Backflow License
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required to be considered for this position.