Now Hiring in Millersburg, PA:
- Kitchen Fire Suppression Technician
- Fire Extinguisher Technician
We are hiring a Kitchen Fire Suppression Technician and a Fire Extinguisher Technician in Millersburg, Pennsylvania!!
As the industry leader for over 40 years, we take fire suppression and prevention seriously. Our forte lies in service and maintenance and keeping our customers informed about cutting-edge fire safety systems. We are the leaders because we don’t cut corners, we are best in class because we treat our employees with respect and give them opportunities for advancement and great pay, including profit sharing. If you take pride in your work and want to work with a winning team, then we are the place for you.
Millersburg, PA: What Can THEY Do For Our Next Fire Suppression Technician?
Millersburg, PA: Benefits for our Next Fire Suppression Technician:
- Conduct inspections and repairs on pre-engineered restaurant fire suppression systems from leading manufacturers such as ANSUL, Amerex, Pyro Chem, Range Guard, and Piranha.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of NFPA, manufacturer specifications, and local fire codes pertaining to restaurant fire suppression systems.
- Execute on-site emergency troubleshooting for fire suppression systems, addressing issues promptly.
- Identify NFPA code violations and non-conformance issues, ensuring compliance.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation for all work performed, adhering to industry standards.
- Conduct fire marshal tests and inspections, ensuring systems meet regulatory requirements.
- Perform inspections, maintenance, and installation on fire extinguishers and emergency lighting for established customers on a scheduled basis
- Complete all inspection and service paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Must be able to communicate well with customers and explain the work being done and any repairs that are necessary.
- Maintain van stock quantities of equipment and keep it in a neat and orderly manner and adhere to all safety rules and regulations.