Now Hiring in New Orleans, LA:
HVAC SERVICE TECH JOURNEYMAN PLUMBER
WE ARE HIRING a HVAC Service Technician and a Journeyman Plumber in New Orleans, LA.
We’ve been servicing the New Orleans area since 1974, and our longevity comes from a longstanding relationship with this community. We are a company founded on the principles of honorability, honesty, and taking a consultative approach. When you come to us for air conditioning, heating, plumbing or electrical services in New Orleans, you’re signing up for work with a team that puts its integrity on the line.
We are looking for HVAC Service Technicians and Journeyman Plumbers to join our growing team.
New Orleans, LA - What can WE do for YOU?
New Orleans, LA - Benefits:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential customers
- Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer complaints
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance
- Educating and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related service calls.
- Diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems.
- Lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside feedback and option sheets.