Now Hiring in Norwell, MA
Competitive salary and lucrative BONUS potential!
We have been in the industry for 20 years! From one man and a truck to growing and expanding in the Norwell, MA community. Our main priority has always been to keep our customers’ homes comfortable and safe!
The Operations Manager position has a salary of $75,000 – $80,000 plus bonus. The role is essential to the overall success of the company and oversees all revenue generating people and processes. The bonus potential is directly tied to your leadership in the essential elements of the business.
What can we do for you?
What can we do for you?
As the Operations Manager you will be responsible for the full gross profit and overall success and management of our revenue generating departments. This position will oversee all employees, including the Plumbing and HVAC departments, and spearhead the development of the employees. In this role you will strategize with your direct reports to achieve revenue goals and objectives. You must have a solid business acumen and a strong entrepreneurial spirit to succeed in this role.
- Manage and develop field operations staff, including setting work priorities, conducting staff meetings, coaching, mentoring, and training staff.
- Develops and implements operational plans to achieve profit and growth goals and manages expenditures to meet operational goals.
- Develops forecasts for sales growth, market mix, and profitability with plans to meet such projections.
- Develop and implement KPI’s to ensure company growth.
- Oversees daily operations to ensure that proper procedures and guidelines are in place and revenue is achieved.
- Has the ability and willingness to learn the industry standards and practices, including product details and company services offered.
- Offers exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by coaching your team to upsell products and services and taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally.
- Promote enthusiasm and brand loyalty during daily huddles, team meetings, and 1:1’s.
- At least 5 years of Operations Management/Supervisory experience preferred.
- Home Services Industry experience a plus!
- A valid driver’s license and a clean driving record required; Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
- Top-notch leadership skills that motivate others
- Strong customer care skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, and incredible communication skills
- Understanding of financial statements
This position is perfect for an individual who likes a challenge, a fast-paced environment, can manage multiple departments and wants to work with a leading company with a great reputation and a compassionate owner. If you have experience leading a team to goals and love a rewarding bonus system based on performance this is a job for you.