Now Hiring inColumbia, Maryland
We are hiring a Project Manager!
We are an industry leader in multi-family, commercial and government building projects. Integrity, Service and Community are our core values. Working here means you’re a part of a group that cares just as much about being part of the community as building in it. If that sounds like you, we’d love to talk.
What WE can do for our next Project Manager?
- Culture guided by shared values
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee-Owned by ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership)
- Continuous trainings and professional development opportunities
- Community volunteer work
- Employee retention of 95%
- Great benefits and pay
Benefits for the Project Manager
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership)
- Career growth
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Maternal/Parental Leave
- $130-150k plus bonus potential!
- Responsible for the preconstruction phase of assigned projects.
- Facilitate construction start through project closing as a liaison with the owner of assigned projects.
- Ensure contract scope is understood by the entire site management team.
- Supervise and evaluate assigned personnel and maintain a positive working environment for the entire site team.
- Understand and actively participate in the business development objectives of the Company and the division.
- Maintain professionalism and integrity in all contacts and dealings.
- Promote a positive company image through professional and fair business relationships and community service.
- Four (4)-year degree in an accredited construction-related curriculum (BSCE, BSAE, etc.) or experience equivalent to a 4-year degree.
- Cumulative total of at least seven (7) years of progressive experience in ground-up new construction, preferably including prior employment as project manager, assistant project manager, or lead superintendent on negotiated or hard bid projects.
- OSHA 30 Certification. Certifications for CCM, PMP, PSP, DRMP, CEP, and LEED Accredited Professional Status are encouraged.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach, and train team members; monitor their work for quality and completeness; and foster a positive work environment that encourages the personal and professional growth of all team members.
- High functional ability to understand, interpret, and implement plans, specifications, and other contract documents. Substantial knowledge of AIA contract documents, and in particular cost plus GMP contracts.
- Proficient with construction management software, including MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project, Procore, and other web-based and project management solutions.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required to be considered for this position.