Now Hiring in Pacific, MO:
NOW HIRING an Experienced Drain Technician in Pacific, MO!
Our client is a successful Residential Service Company that proudly serves West St. Louis County near Pacific, MO and the surrounding area. They appreciate their team, which is focused on Top Quality Technical Service with professionalism. They are seeking a Drain Technician that takes pride in their work and want to work with a winning team that does the same!
Pacific, MO: What can WE do for YOU?
- Show you an appreciation of you and for your work
- Work/Life Balance – No nights, weekends, or on-call
- Take pride in knowing you work for a company that treats customers right
- Uniforms furnished
- Take home vehicles
- Work boots supplied
- Opportunity to earn top pay in the area
- Consistent and reliable full-time year-round work
- Company team events
- The opportunity to join a team-orientated and team-focused company
- Growth opportunity
Pacific, MO: Benefits Include...
Top pay in the area available
100% paid employee medical and life insurance
Retirement plan with company match
Paid time off with unlimited accrual
Regular employee training
Take home trucks
- Diagnose and repair drain issues and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
- Explain reasons for blockage and illustrate how you will resolve the issue.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to provide the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers on the importance of sewer repair and replacement
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Protect drain cleaning equipment and keep a well-inventoried truck.
- 2 years experience draining, with knowledge of local plumbing codes and the ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Personable and professional with a knack for diffusing messy situations.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- A competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Pass a drug screen and background check.