Now Hiring in Quincy, MA:
- HVAC TECHNICIAN
- SERVICE PLUMBER
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
WE ARE HIRING a HVAC Technician, Service Plumber and a Customer Service Representative in Quincy, MA.
Join us at the leading force in the heating, cooling and plumbing industries in the Quincy area. We hold a strong commitment to ensuring our customers’ experiences exceed expectations through our unwavering delivery of superior-quality work.
We are looking for a hybrid HVAC Technician role to combine Service and Install responsibilities. You will be servicing, maintaining, repairing, installing and replacing heating and cooling systems in residential settings.
We are also looking for customer focused Service Plumbers to diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and replace pipes, tanks, drains and any other related plumbing equipment in residential settings.
Quincy, MA - What can WE do for YOU?
Quincy, MA - Benefits:
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related service calls.
- Repair pipes, tanks and water fixtures as needed.
- Installing pipes, drainage systems, sinks, toilets, and heating and cooling systems.
- Testing systems for leaks and other problems.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential customers
- Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer complaints
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment Replace any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment or complete systems.
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution.
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water, or refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit
- Educating and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans
As a Customer Service Representative (CSR) / Dispatcher, you are the face and voice of our company. You play a crucial role in attracting and satisfying our customers. Most of your interactions are over the phone. You also assist in organizing our service experts’ daily schedules. Since you interact with people all day, you ensure prompt and professional handling of their inquiries and concerns. Whether customers are delighted or experiencing issues, you assist them kindly and provide solutions. You coordinate with technicians, fill their schedules with service calls, and ensure the seamless flow of operations. Your patience and enthusiasm keep customers returning. You utilize various communication methods, such as texts, emails, phones, and our scheduling system, to find solutions for our customers and dispatch technicians for job completion.