Now Hiring in Austin, TX
Residential Service Electrician
We are hiring an Residential Service Electrician!
Founded in 1994, we have been the industry leader for decades! We are continuously expanding and need Residential Service Electricians to support this growth. We pride ourselves on quality workmanship, provided by friendly electrical professionals.
As an experienced Residential Service Electrician you will:
Diagnose and repair residential electrical systems, consult customers on their needs and wants, advise customers on safety concerns regarding their homes’ electrical systems and lead customers to informed and confident decisions.
What can we do for you?
- Complete all general electrical in-home service calls and provide a safety check after every residential call
- Convey every issue to the customer with confidence
- Developing a plan to remedy issues and meet customer needs using a price book, pricing every discrepancy
- Completing tasks to meet customer expectations with estimated, and accurate time frames
- Trouble-shoot electrical issues
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Work alongside dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Directing apprentices on their jobs
- Manage their administrative tasks (materials, invoices, project paperwork)
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all trainings and meetings.
- Minimum of 5 years of Residential Service experience required.
- Residential Wireman License required, Journeyman preferred.
- Troubleshooting experience is a MUST.
- Clean, safe driving record and ability to pass a background check and drug test.
- Lift objects up to 50 lbs to chest height
- Work at heights and in attics safely
- Highly organized.
- Portraying a professional appearance and demeanor
- High integrity, exceptional communication, and social skills.
- Must be professional and reliable.