Now Hiring in Spencerport, NY
Residential Service Plumber Office Administrator
NOW HIRING RESIDENTIAL SERVICE PLUMBER & OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
NO NIGHTS OR WEEKENDS!
A successful residential service company that proudly serves Monroe & Orleans Counties. Come join a team that is focused on offering top-quality services.
They are seeking an Office Administrator and Residential Service Plumbers that take pride in their work, want to work with a winning team, and earn top pay while still having time to enjoy a life outside work. They take pride in the work they do, and they want plumbers who do the same!
What can THEY do for YOU?
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts, and installation teams
- Properly complete paperwork in a timely manner
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance
- Participating in weekly meetings and training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional
- Communicate and consult with homeowner to give them the best options on repairs or replacements
- Complete residential service calls and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions
- Diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems
- 2+ years of experience in plumbing, Residential Service required
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Passion for communicating with customers and fixing plumbing issues.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, with a great attitude on life.
- Ability to train and mentor apprentices as needed.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.