Now Hiring in Tulsa, OK:
HVAC COMFORT ADVISOR
HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN
RESIDENTIAL SERVICE PLUMBER
WE ARE HIRING a HVAC Comfort Advisor, HVAC Service Technician and a Residential Service Plumber in Tulsa, OK.
In business for over 10 years, our company strives to exceed expectations by serving people and doing whatever it takes for the greater Tulsa communities. Locally and family-owned, we are passionate about the experience of our customers and employees.
We are looking for customer focused Residential Service Plumbers to diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and replace pipes, tanks, drains and any other related plumbing equipment.
We are looking for HVAC Service Technicians to maintain and repair indoor air quality systems, such as air conditioners.
As a Controller, you will be responsible for the daily accounting and bookkeeping needs of the company, including financial reporting, maintaining accounting records, and implementing controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk. This is a Monday to Friday position.
As our HVAC Comfort Advisor, you will be the guiding force for customers in selecting the ideal comfort systems tailored to their homes. Beyond sales, you will craft personalized HVAC solutions that resonate with the unique needs and budgets of our clientele.
Tulsa, OK - What can WE do for YOU?
Tulsa, OK - Benefits:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential customers
- Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer complaints
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance
- Educating and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans
- Provide customers with solutions for their HVAC and other home comfort needs
- Consult with potential and existing customers to provide a customized HVAC system solution
- Follow up with existing sales bids and leads to offer any additional information as needed to convert them into sales
- Conduct post-sale follow-up to ensure all sales agreements have been fulfilled to customer satisfaction
- Overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers
- Emphasize salable features, quotes, prices, and credit terms and prepare sales orders for jobs sold
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Participate in various sales activities to support corporate efforts including, but not limited to, trade shows, referral groups, etc.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related service calls.
- Repair pipes, tanks and water fixtures as needed.
- Installing pipes, drainage systems, sinks, toilets, and heating and cooling systems.
- Testing systems for leaks and other problems.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- Maintaining and enforcing a documented system of accounting principles and procedures.
- Managing accounts payable and receivable direct reports.
- Ensuring that monthly bank reconciliations are completed.
- Ensuring that required debt payments are made on a timely basis.
- Ensuring month-end close is completed in a timely manner.
- Issuing timely and complete financial statements.
- Recommending benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations.
- Calculating and issuing financial and operating metrics.
- Preparing tax documents for filing.
- Coordinating the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit.
- Monitoring debt levels.
- Complying with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.