Now Hiring in Valley Park, MO
HVAC FIELD SUPERVISOR
We are hiring an HVAC Field Supervisor in Valley Park, MO.
We are a family-owned HVAC company that has been serving St. Louis and surrounding communities for the last 2 decades. Our mission is to ensure the safety of our customers and provide quality work that we can be proud of.
We are seeking an HVAC Field Supervisor to oversee and manage a team of HVAC technicians and utilize technical training and customer service skills to educate and assist technicians. The positions are a combination of both supervisory and technician responsibilities, with 25% of the time dedicated to supervisory tasks and 75% of the time spent in the field.
Valley Park, MO: What can we do for you?
Valley Park, MO: Benefits Include...
- Repair air conditioning, heating, control systems, humidity, and temperature control systems, and provide preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems for residential customers
- Replace heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment or complete systems, test electrical circuits and components for continuity, and test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions, join pipes or tubing to the equipment
- Fuel, water, or refrigerant source to form a complete circuit, and lay out and connect electrical wiring between the controls and equipment according to the wiring diagram
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and timers
- Obtain and maintain required certifications and comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures
- Responsible for maintaining exemplary customer service, including coaching the team to upsell products and services and addressing customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally
- Assist technicians with customer service, pricing, estimates, and technology applications
- Assist company owners with training, truck inspections, and disciplinary actions
- Oversee team members performing inspections, preparing reports, and carrying out repairs, and may carry out these duties personally to ensure the highest quality of work
- Keep company truck clean and inventory up to date
- 5+ years of HVAC Experience – Service and Install experience preferred
- Residential experience required, Commercial experience preferred
- Leadership experience required
- Sheet Metal experience required
- St. Louis County License highly desired
- Maintaining continued education and training on a yearly basis.
- Clean, safe driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- High integrity, exceptional communication, and social skills.
- Team player