Work with your Handz
Now hiring Residential Service Plumbers!!!
We are a family-owned, family-oriented company who proudly serves the greater Charleston area. We are rapidly expanding and are seeking exceptional Residential Service Plumbers that take pride in their work, want to work with a winning team, and earn top pay while still having time to enjoy a life outside work. We take pride in the work we do, and we want plumbers who do the same!
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability
- Culture focused around our employees
- Elite level of quality
- Opportunity for job growth within company
- On-site and off-site trainings to better yourself and grow in the trade
- Pizza parties
- Competitive wage with bonuses
- Cash Bonuses for Google Reviews
- Company Events
- Annual $250 Boot Allowance
- Uncapped Commission!
BENEFITS for the Residential Service Plumber:
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance available
- 401k with company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Growth Opportunities
- Weekly trainings
- Take home vehicle
- Pay from $65,000 to $100,000 with bonus!
We are looking for Residential Service Plumbers to perform diagnostic, troubleshooting, and leak searches for our customers.
Tasks for the Residential Service Plumber:
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related service calls.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Requirements for our next Residential Service Plumber:
- Minimum of 1 year of plumbing experience
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Passion for communicating with customers to give them the best options on repair or replacement
- Driven individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, with a great attitude toward life.
- Keep your truck clean and inventory up to date
Come join a company that works with you to help you achieve your goals!
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required to be considered for this position.